Yoga is a great tool to experience pregnancy in the best possible way and to prepare for childbirth!
- With properly adapted positions, the body develops strength and endurance
- The areas most stressed in these months are supported and strengthened: the pelvic floor, legs, back
- Mindful breathing develops grounding in the body and facilitates the management of physical and emotional changes
- Specific techniques (kriya) lead to profound changes in the body, mind and spirit, thanks to which a state of centering and well-being is achieved
- Meditation gives space to inner listening, increases awareness and helps create a link with the new life in the womb